You are using an outdated
browser. Please upgrade your browser
to improve your experience and security.
- Question: What does Hitler’s byname “Der Führer” mean in English?
- Answer: “Führer” means “leader” in English.
- Question: What country was Hitler born in?
- Answer: Adolf Hitler was born April 20, 1889, in Braunau am Inn, Austria.
- Question: True or False: Hitler served in World War I.
- Answer: Hitler was deployed to Belgium in 1914 and served throughout the war.
- Question: Where did Hitler write Mein Kampf?
- Answer: Hitler wrote Mein Kampf while serving a prison sentence after the Munich Putsch.
- Question: Which country did Hitler’s Germany invade first?
- Answer: Under Hitler’s command, Germany invaded Austria, Czechoslovakia, and then Poland.
- Question: How many Jews were killed during the Holocaust?
- Answer: Some 6 million Jews were killed during the Holocaust.
- Question: True or False: Hitler married his wife, Eva Braun, before becoming Chancellor of Germany.
- Answer: Hitler and Braun were married the day before their deaths.
- Question: How did Hitler die?
- Answer: Adolf Hitler shot himself on April 30, 1945. His wife, Eva Braun, took poison.
Your preference has been recorded
NOW 50% OFF! Britannia Kids Holiday Bundle!