You are using an outdated
browser. Please upgrade your browser
to improve your experience and security.
- Question: rhubarb
- Answer: Although used in desserts, rhubarb is technically a vegetable.
- Question: squash
- Answer: Squash, a fruit, grows from a flower and develops seeds.
- Question: potato
- Answer: Potatoes are vegetables, the roots of a plant.
- Question: lettuce
- Answer: Leaves of lettuce are vegetables.
- Question: cauliflower
- Answer: Cauliflower is a bud, technically a vegetable.
- Question: cucumber
- Answer: Cucumbers contain the seeds and are considered fruits.
- Question: olives
- Answer: Olives are the fruit of the olive tree.
- Question: carrots
- Answer: Carrots are roots, and thus vegetables.
- Question: peapods
- Answer: Peapods carry pea seeds, and are fruits.
- Question: tomato
- Answer: Botanically speaking, the tomato is a fruit.
Your preference has been recorded
NOW 50% OFF! Britannia Kids Holiday Bundle!